The 39th Annual Corona del Mar Christmas walk will be held on December 3 2017, from 11 am to 4 pm. The Corona del Mar Christmas Walk is presented by the Corona del Mar Chamber of Commerce. It is located at Coast Highway in the Village of Corona del Mar. Each year this is a great way to kick off the holiday season and walk through Corona del Mar. It is a fun-filled event with a variety of different entertainment including live music in a variety of locations.
Events at the Corona del Mar Christmas walk include the following:
- Beer and wine garden which is located in the lower parking lot at Bandera’s restaurant.
- Live entertainment including 12 signature bands including one of my favorites Pinch Me!
- Fireman’s Grill BBQ which is provided by the Newport Beach Fire Department.
- Children’s entertainment including bounce houses and holiday characters.
- Petting zoo for children.
- Restaurant tastings and samples
- High School and community performances.
- Visit and photo opportunities with Santa Clause.
Corona del Mar residents, friends and visitors line the streets to meet and greet their friends. Many people dress up in holiday attire. If you want to obtain a wristband for the wine garden, then it is recommended to arrive early, and they can sell out.
This event supports the local businesses and restaurants in Corona del Mar. Many local businesses host open houses as well, so it is an opportunity to learn more about the local businesses.
If you are from out of the area and are considering relocating to Corona del Mar and are looking for a top Corona del Mar Realtor in the area, please contact me.
Hope to see you at the Corona del Mar Christmas Walk!