Considering Selling your Newport Beach Home | First Impressions for Newport Beach Home Buyers
Are you considering selling your Newport Beach home? Now is a fantastic time as there is such limited inventory throughout Newport Beach and Corona del Mar.
Here are a few quick and easy tips to consider when selling your Newport Beach home.
- Update gardening and landscaping to both front and back yard. Add fresh annuals to flower beds in front yard and back yard. Add flower pots in strategic locations.
- De-clutter your home. Clean out garage, closets, and pantry. Also de-clutter drawers and cupboards also. Buyers do look.
- Clean windows and screens. Replace screens if needed. Also, make sure all the mirrors in the home are clean.
- Clean baseboards and paint them if they need to be touched up.
- Paint the walls a neutral color as you want to appeal to the majority of buyers. Having a unique color might be nice, however it may be a turn off to certain prospective buyers.
- Have fresh flowers on the coffee table or dining room table to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
If you would like additional recommendations on how to prepare your Newport Beach home to sell, contact me.
For a complimentary market analysis, please contact me. Also, for any additi