Importance of Professional Photography with Listing Your Home
In my opinion, one of the most important considerations when listing your Newport Beach home for sale is ensuring that your Realtor® utilizes professional photography when presenting your property for sale.
The photography of your home, landscape, exterior, interior is extremely important when presenting your property on line and also for print media. Professional staged photography makes a huge difference.
Here are a few quick tips before the professional photography is taken:
- Declutter your property
- Clean all surfaces as it can show up in photographs
- Prepare flower beds and exterior landscaping for exterior shots, make sure that flowers and plants are trimmed and prepared.
- Paint and touch up exterior or interior paint through out.
- Limit or remove personal photographs
- Work with a Realtor® who can assist you with recommendations on selling your home.
I work with professional photographers who work with me to stage each shot. Each shot is decluttered and presented in the best possible light. You want to create a warm and inviting environment for those looking for homes for sale.
Exterior photos are also so important so that a consumer can get an idea of the area if it is new to them.
If it is a pool home, then consider highlighting the pool as there are some consumers who are looking specifically for pool homes.
Remember your home only has one opportunity to make a good first impression, whether it be on line, print media or in person.
If I can answer any questions about utilizing a professional photographer, please contact me.