Selling Your Newport Beach Home | Preparing Your Newport Beach Home for Sale
You are considering selling your home and consideration the preparations which need to be taken into consideration.
There are many things to consider when you are arranging showing instructions on your home. Do you have pets? Are the pets friendly? Do you really want your pets there when strangers are looking at your home?
- 24 Hour notice required
- Appointment only
- Listing agent must accompany all showings
- Contact listing agent to show property
- Text listing agent name, brokerage and BRE number to show property. I know many agents (including myself) require and appreciate this information.
- Go Direct – property is vacant. I very rarely utilize this one. I like to know who is entering the property. Although the Supra ibox monitors who opens it, I still want to know who is entering the property.
- Be sure to store and lock away all valuables including jewelry, money and/or prescription medication or personal items.
- Put away lap top computers, iPads, iPhones, and any tablets or portable electronics.
- Lock up any prescription or non prescription medication.
- Any valuable items that are of considerable importance should be secured and put away.
A general consideration is that anything that you feel is valuable or important to you should be secured and put away.
If I can answer any questions about a home that you are considering selling, and recommendations for showings, please contact me.