Newport Beach homes for lease move very quickly. If the property is priced right, it will be leased in a very timely fashion. There are many people searching for Newport Beach homes for lease right now, and they move quick!
What can you anticipate when you are leasing a Newport Beach home?
- It is important to fill out an online rental questionnaire to provide me with basic information so that I know what parameters are important to you with your Newport Beach home for lease.
- Determine the date of when you are planning to move. It is important to begin your search 30 to 45 days out. If you want to search 90 days out, the issue may be the property won’t be available in 90 days.
- Identify what is important to you with leasing a home in Newport Beach. Do you have a pet? Do you need a yard? What school district is important to you. Once again, that is the reason that clients fill our the online rental questionnaire.
- Consider the amount of monthly rent you want to pay. Ask your Newport Beach real estate agent to set up a search for you within the specific parameters.
- Once you find the property you would like to see, you will be emailed an Application to Rent. This form needs to be filled out entirely, and that along with a credit report is submitted to the listing agent of the Newport Beach property for rent.
The landlord/owner at this point will review all the applications and credit reports and decide on the applicant. Once the landlord/owner selects you as a tenant, then a lease will be drawn, and you can expect to pay the first months rent, security deposit, (additional security deposit if there is a pet), and sometimes a key deposit (garage remotes, remote for gated community, key to common area).
Submitting your documents in a timely manner will put you in a more desirable position with the landlord as your application may be reviewed before any others, and you may secure the property.
Your Newport Beach real estate agent will guide through this process, review the lease with you and ensure that you understand the process and lease.
There is a verification form (move in-move out) that is utilized before you move in and must be submitted to landlord.
If I can answer any questions about homes for lease in Newport Beach, or Newport Beach homes for rent, please contact me.
Search the MLS for Newport Beach homes for rent.