Are you considering writing a guest post on a real estate website? If you are interested in sharing your real estate knowledge, then guest posting may be the perfect way to share your knowledge with the world. If so contributing a guest post to our blog is a great way to do that! NewportBeachRealEstateCafe.com is a highly-ranked real estate website that has thousands of visitors and this will give your content maximum exposure.
Guest Post Guidelines
In order for an article to be accepted and published it must meet the following criteria:
- Be real estate related
- Original written content (not published anywhere else)
- Pass a Copyscape test
- 1,000+ words, not including any type of bio or recap
- Content listing specific geographic areas will not be accepted
- Past a Yoast readability test
- The author’s bio is optional and the article will not be labeled as sponsored or paid guest post.
If you would like to include an outbound link you have two options:
- Include an outbound do-follow link to our website in your next article written on a website that’s real estate related. The website would have to have excellent metrics, which is measured by it’s organic US traffic and domain score. Websites with less than 1,000 organic visitors a month and a low domain authority will most likely be rejected.
- Pay a submission fee, the rate will depend on the metrics of a website the article will be linking out to. A PRICE WON’T BE DETERMINED UNTIL WE’RE PROVIDED WITH THE OUTBOUND LINK.
Approval for the link is solely at our discretion. We allow only ONE outbound link. This link needs to be approved prior to submitting the article.
Submit your topic idea to sharon(at)sharonpaxson.com for approval. If you want to include an outbound link in your article please include that as well. Once your topic and link have been approved you can e-mail your article to sharon(at)sharonpaxson.com and we will publish it within 5 business days with our own graphics. In addition to publishing your article on our blog, we will also share it on our social media sites.
Link Insertion Guidelines
Are you looking for a backlink without submitting a guest post? That is an option too! We have several great existing and upcoming articles. All you need to do is e-mail us the outbound link you’d like inserted, anchor text and the article you’d like to include it in, which you can browse through our blog here. If you’re not finding an article that works we’ll be more than happy to see if we have anything coming up that better suite your needs. Just like guest posting once the link is received a price will be determined.
Sharon Paxson is a full-time Realtor in Newport Beach. She specializes in internet marketing to obtain maximum exposure for her clients.