Selling your Newport Beach Home | Listing Your Home in Newport Beach for Sale
1. One of the most important considerations is pricing your Newport Beach home. If you would like the value of your Newport Beach home provided for you, at no obligation, please contact me. A comparative market analysis will be prepared, and emailed to you. Or, if you prefer, we can set up an appointment to establish a more accurate price of your home.
2. Preparing your Newport Beach home to sell is another important consideration. Before you list your Newport Beach home, it is important to address deferred maintenance, and make any necessary repairs on your home.
3. You want to select your Newport Beach Realtor. You will get lots of recommendations on who to use, and your friends will have family members who are Realtors®. It is important to be objective with this step and select someone who is the most qualified to sell your Newport Beach home.
- Hire a local Realtor® and someone who truly knows the area. This agent will be fielding calls about the community, schools and local area events. You want to make sure that your Realtor knows your community.
- Discuss communication with your Realtor®. Does your Realtor® answer the phone immediately, how soon do they return phone calls. I like to discuss this with my clients because some clients prefer email, some prefer texting and voice mail is also important.
4. An important consideration is to “think like a buyer“. It can sometimes be difficult to be objective about your own home, however, if you are serious about selling it, truly think like a buyer – what do they see when they pull up out front, or walk in the front door.